Thursday, December 17, 2009


In another one of my posts I talked about the corruption in Afganistan. I think. Or else I just talked about that in a extemp speech. Either way, I just read an article about the continued corruption in the region. Some Mr. Galbraith decided it was necessary to go around and discuss a plan about removing the Afgan president, Mr. Karzai, from office. This occurred after the recent attempt at an election which was deemed corrupt or something and a run-off election was scheduled. Unfortunately the man running against Mr. Karzai dropped out. Because of the corruption. Huh. But I agree with all those who were outraged by Galbraith's plan. The United States has to right to make those sorts of changes in a foreign country. Just look what happened when we basically put Saddam Hussein in power.

Info

Other plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment