Sunday, January 31, 2010

9/11 Trial


This goes to show how much I watch the news. I had no idea the United States was preparing to have a 9/11 terrorist trial. Actually now that I think about it that seems sort of familiar. Anyways, people are making a big uproar about it I guess because the trial may take place near Ground Zero. It seems we are worried about the mental effect this will have on the citizens of New York City. Personally I think they would be able to go about their days as normal, but then again I wasn't there during the attack nor do I live there now. I do understand the concern about money though. It is estimated to cost more than $200 million per year! That is simply ridiculous. Of course I want to see these men brought to justice, but they are not worth that much. If elsewhere would be cheaper than by all means, go elsewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment